Thursday 3 December 2015

What's That Noise ?

It's the sound of the bottom of a barrell being scraped in this most pathetic of blog posts. It's fecking December for god's sake. Yes, I'm bloody bored.

Inspired by TT's perhaps accidental photo of his "study", "office" or "man cave" ( call it what you will ), here's a few of my untidy, windowless retreat, where I sit on winter evenings listening to Marc Riley on 6Music, whilst poncing about on the internet, reading, etc and dreaming of the spring.


Full of fishing gear, CDs ( twenty odd by His Bobness, a similar amount by Neil Young ) and lots of other gems, books ( though fewer since the November purge ), my boy's PRS electric guitar which I have on permenant loan, bespoke framed pictures, press cuttings, a couple of photos of Cameron Diaz ( don't say why ? It's obvious ), wine, hats ( sixteen and counting ), PC, digital radio, maps, old race numbers, tide table and more fishing gear. In fact, everything I need and want. It's a bloody mess though.





Note photo at top, courtesy of Mak Baines.

Right, got to get back to watching that paint dry. Toodle pip.

5 comments:

  1. I like the two in the bottom picture under number 1747. Interesting.

    ATB, John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Works for me. Ipswich 0 - 2 Boro. Don't know what your weather is like down there but it is blowing an absolute hoolie here. Now do I go this afternoon or not?

    ATB, John

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah i see the result but planned to ignore it. Horrible day here, 40 mph winds. I've been working in it all day. Spending the evening reading and drinking red wine whilst sprawled out on the sofa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good to me. I checked the rivers and drains but the waves were around two feet high and wind was just plain dangerous. So I walked the dogs, lit the fire and had a beer.

    ReplyDelete