There's been precious little fishing going on, the weather has been brutal.
37 degrees C today. Northern Europe. Germany to be precise. Something is seriously wrong.
I've fished a few more canals and rivers with minimal success. We've been out every day, without fail, on the bikes, racking the miles up and eating lots of ice cream
Cold beer has been consumed, along with far too much cheese and the occasional ( cough ) glass of wine.
Staying by a big canal at the moment, with oddly crystal clear water, despite having one or two big ships passing by. Great for swimming.
Got two podcasts to record in next few days, one with a man who's caught more than 10,000 barbel and another with mustard keen young German angler, who I'm fishing with on the Rhine for barbel next week.
I'm a lucky man.
![]() |
| Old man cools off |




No comments:
Post a Comment