Tuesday 4 August 2015

The Fruits of Summer

A lovely evening,  so I thought I'd have an hour and see if I could catch a bass. Arrived to find I'd left the bait digging fork behind. Oh dear.
A rustle about in the car and a packet of plastic worms was found. Half hour later I had a savage take and a few minutes late a beauty of around 4lb hit the shore.
I was well pleased and not a little smug.
It'll save alot of messing around if these artificials prove as effective as ragworm.
Of course,  I had to go back for another go the next day and again nailed a corker which fought like a demon. Well chuffed again.

4 comments:

  1. No, Mann's Hard Nose. Quire big, about 6 inchs and heavy. Fish smashed into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic fish ES, they look trull powerful. John

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are, aren't they TT. On light gear they're a real handful.

    ReplyDelete